Call Us: 206-248-5615

Commercial Auto Insurance

Just like your personal autos, your commercial autos need to be protected as well. Our agents are here to assist with your Commercial Auto Insurance, Truck Insurance needs or just to assess your commercial options. Take comfort in knowing that we’ve been a commercial auto agent for years and are dedicated to saving you time and money on your commercial insurance needs. We also are here to get you back on the road quickly so your business isn’t held up in the unfortunate event of a claim.

Commercial Trucks We Insure

From private carrier insurance, owner operator insurance or motor carrier insurance, we have a company that can help you out and represent carriers who insure:

  • Box trucks
  • Semi  trucks
  • Flatbed trucks
  • Front loaders
  • Garbage trucks
  • Pickup trucks
  • Tank trucks
  • Tractors
  • Dump trucks
  • Auto hauler trailers
  • Flatbed  trailers
  • And many more…

Need Truck Insurance Filings?

We know filings can be confusing but they are critical to running your business. That’s why we’ve partnered with companies, who offer commercial truck insurance state and federal filings assistance. We also have many other companies who make the filing process easy. Talk to our agent today about insuring your commercial auto vehicle. Call 206-248-5615

Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Auto Insurance

What types of vehicles require commercial auto insurance?

Commercial auto insurance can be obtained on any type of car from a normal private passenger sedan to a full-size one-ton pickup truck or an 18-wheeler. Commercial auto insurance is sometimes determined by vehicle type and other times by usage.

How much commercial auto insurance coverage do I need?

How much commercial auto insurance you need simply depends on your situation. Talk to a licensed agent to determine the level of coverage and options you need for your commercial auto.

Can my commercial auto policy cover personal usage?

It is impossible to answer this question without more information. It depends on if the vehicle used is a company owned vehicle, a personal vehicle being used for commercial purposes, or who is driving the vehicle. It is possible you may need another endorsement referred to as a non-owned vehicle endorsement